The Europe and international Service
To respond effectively to these challenges, INSU has set up a team dedicated to Europe and the International sphere within the Scientific Partnerships Department.
The Europe and International service supports the INSU's directors and takes part in the implementation of scientific policy for all INSU research subjects and laboratories using a wide range of tools (Horizon 2020 calls for proposals, joint programming, bi- or multilateral agreements, international programmes) in all geographical areas.
The service's missions
More specifically the Europe and international service's missions are to:
- Set up and implement European projects steered by the INSU's directors (European infrastructure projects, geographical and thematic ERANETs, etc.)
- Provide monitoring, information dissemination and advice services for researchers
- Facilitate the INSU laboratories' participation in Horizon 2020 through its role in GTNs (National Thematic Groups)
- Coordinate support actions for ERC candidates (assistance with writing applications and preparation for oral examinations for Starting and Consolidator call candidates)
- Act as an interface with Derci and CNRS offices abroad
- Support the creation of international structures and agreements